Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Amazing!!!, nipples as BODY parts

kawecki opened this issue on Oct 29, 2007 ยท 50 posts

kawecki posted Mon, 29 October 2007 at 3:20 AM

Maybe I can be able to post a cr2 with joint parameters without any morphs, clothes do it!
The modification of the geometry file must be done by yourself and is very easy with a text editor.
What I've done until now as I didn't want to work with the whole figure, was to export the only the chest, with a text editor created two new groups, is easy, you have the nipple material, so half of the faces within the nipple material is the left and the other half is the right nipple, the remaining faces are the chest.
Then I imported this new chest, spanned the groups, parented the nipples to the chest and created a new figure, then deleted all and loaded the new chest figure.
Next was to setup the joint parameters, to find the center and orientation was easy, but the problem was with xrot (the only one that I tried).
Xrot affects the whole chest and not only one nipple, so I have to enable the spherical fallouts in the joint editor. It was an headache to find the location and size of the in and out spheres, I have never used before the fallouts, so I'm a novice. After an hour I achieved some usable even not perfect, it needs more work yet, and zrot was working.
I tested also yrot and zscale that have no joint setup work done, so it affected both nipples, even so with the working xrot and the not done yrot and zscale, my eyes were amazed of what can be achieved once all the joint data is properly set, too much work to be done yet.
I have worked only the the chest alone and remains some questions of what will happen when I add the new body parts with their respective joints to an existent cr2:
1- I used Vicky4 and as she is full of magnets the question is, will have the magnets any negative effects on the new figure?
2- The fallout zones of the other body parts as abdomen or the chest itself will have any negative effect on the new nipples?, have I to edit them too or are OK as it are?
3- This one I know, all the breast morphs will not work.

Stupidity also evolves!