Forum: Community Center

Subject: man, Rendo' chat has certainly died a death hasn't it?

SeanE opened this issue on Oct 29, 2007 · 31 posts

StaceyG posted Tue, 30 October 2007 at 4:07 PM

We will be doing some things to jumpstart the chat like featured type chats, maybe some classes, things like that. But with all the other projects that have been going on the last 2 years, we really haven't had the time to devote to it.  We will be though

I've found that the "chat" always turns into the "Love Connection" lol or it turns into an attack conversation since its usually chatting that is personal.

I have to admit its been kind of nice for me with it being quiet (sssh don't tell I said that) cause I used to CONSTANTLY get complaints coming from chat. Like a newbie will come in and start asking for warez stuff or someone will come in and just start being a troll or someone will be threatening someone else.. Even had one person that was acting so horrible in chat that I had to boot him then the next thing I know his "wife" sitemailed me saying "You KILLED my husband, hope you are happy" He had supposedly passed away and it was all my fault for booting him from chat??? Then a few weeks later he had a miracle occur and he was alive and back in chat causing problems, go figure. So for me, the quietness has been a little good break.

We are going to focus on it a bit more in the coming year I think.