Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Free stocking+leg shader

bagginsbill opened this issue on Nov 08, 2007 ยท 245 posts

bagginsbill posted Thu, 08 November 2007 at 2:13 PM

Keep doing this for all the parts you want to be covered by stockings. For the remaining parts, you don't have to type in the material name. Just pick it from the pulldown list.

Once you've done this for all the parts, you can then choose my material for the "Stockings" zone.

I suggest you save this modified character back to your runtime so you won't have to do this again.

For figures, such as V3 and V4, that already have leg zones, you won't need to do this. However, you might want to anyway, so you only have one leg zone to deal with. Just choose each part and assign them to the same material zone.

For V4, the upper thighs and buttocks use a different color map than the legs. You cannot use a single material for both areas. You'll have to do any material loading and editing on two zones for V4. You may also have to choose individual polygons to keep the stockings from covering the entire torso.

Once she's set up, do experiments only with the legs. Once you have all the adjustments finished, copy the settings to the other zone for the upper thighs and buttocks.

Renderosity forum reply notifications are wonky. If I read a follow-up in a thread, but I don't myself reply, then notifications no longer happen AT ALL on that thread. So if I seem to be ignoring a question, that's why. (Updated September 23, 2019)