Forum: Vue

Subject: * * * Forum update * * *

agiel opened this issue on Nov 01, 2007 · 9 posts

melikia posted Sun, 18 November 2007 at 11:13 AM

"but 600x50 is to small for good view on Vue's potential.."

i agree that 50 pixels isn't quite large enough.  try making a banner for an ad in that size and you'll see how quickly it can be frustrating.

HOWEVER, that being said - it's a challenge to work within any specs given to you - regardless if the size is 50x50 or 5000x5000 or even gasps 600x50.

how CAN one show the potential of Vue in such a space?  Its quite possible as others have shown - grins - perhaps thinking outside the cube?  chuckles

telling yourself something is not possible only defeats yourself. - and yes, thats my opinion, and no, its not directed at anyone in particular (even though i used a quote to start off my message)....  i have to remind myself of that quite often.  "This is impossible!!!"  No - its not.

What if the Wright Brother's had said "This is impossible!" when building their plane?  Or if they said "This contraption doesnt show the full potential of flight, so why even start?"

why not choose a "range" of potential to try to show in a banner?  For example - lighting, or terrains, or atmosphere, or ecosystems....  and that just barely scratches the surface.

that being said.... i intend to attempt this challenge at some point.  And thank you  for the oppertunity to stretch my creativity =D

Rarer than a hairy egg and madder than a box of frogs....

< o > < o >    You've been VUED!    < o > < o >
         >                                                     >
         O                                                    O