Forum: Carrara

Subject: Another reason to own Carrara 6Pro...

MarkBremmer opened this issue on Nov 16, 2007 · 14 posts

FeatherDrop posted Fri, 30 November 2007 at 7:22 AM

A few words from a Poser/C6Pro convert...

The thing is that Poser and C6Pro content is seen as separate where Daz have actually done quite a good job of integrating 'Poser' content into Carrara (I'm just getting to grips with this as it was something that had passed me by and I'm just catching up!)

Daz will continue to supply 'Poser compatible' content to support the existing figures (V4, V3, A3, M3, etc) and merchants on Renderosity will continue to provide content (such as the brilliant stuff by LuLuLee). 

It's going to be interesting to see what happens with Poser and their figures (Miki, Jessi, Gloria, etc).  There could be a split into Vicky/Miki camps with Daz/RO supporting one set of figures and CP supporting the other. 

Meanwhile, I'm going to continue to use Poser6 (I stopped using P7 some time ago) and learn/develop skills using C6Pro.  And this means that I'll continue to support Daz and Renderosity for my content.  Hopefully, using C6Pro will allow me to do superior renders, incorporate other content and do things that I wouldn't normally do with Poser).