Forum: Carrara

Subject: Another reason to own Carrara 6Pro...

MarkBremmer opened this issue on Nov 16, 2007 · 14 posts

lululee posted Fri, 30 November 2007 at 9:58 AM

I agree with you, andrewriley.
I personally feel C6/C6Pro is the way of the future. There is a bit of a learning curve with it. Most people who PURCHASE Poser/Daz content need to have it 'ready to render.' As merchants and developers i feel the best way to stimulate the C6/C6Pro marketplace is to develop the products that make them render ready. That means lights, shaders, hair etc. i personally am not rendering as much in C6Pro because i just don't have my lighting right yet. There is also awesome design potential for the beautiful hair and fur in C6Pro. I also feel that the emergence of the new PhilC WW2 will enable not only the crossing over of  all of the CP characters to C6/C6Pro but stimulate the market for new characters by independent character developers.
   C6/C6Pro is no different than any other software. It does take some time to get to know the software well enough to be able to develop quality products that are "render ready".  We are already seeing some of these products emerging like Carrara Surface and Skin Shaders,Shoe string shaders,mark's tutorials. I support these inovative developers and hope i can learn from them and increase my skill level
   So "steady on" as we plow through the learning curve to learn how to get C6/C6Pro to dance and sparkle for the Poser community . I think there is a a gateway opening and we are in for some really creative times with C6/C6Pro.
Just my humble opinion.
cheerio  lululee