Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: suggestions ? :o) - let your fantasy go ...

Schlabber opened this issue on Jun 05, 2001 ยท 26 posts

Schlabber posted Tue, 05 June 2001 at 4:14 PM

Hello, thank you so far for your suggestions: 1st answeres: Mazak: I don't own Vicky 2 but as far as I know she has only some more morphs (correct me when I'm wrong) and the walkdesigner - well it isn't designed for her - however, animations are on the list for next winter ... hmatienzo: I have made 20 poses for Rena's Dynasty Warrior (solo ones) - please send me a mail - in reply you'll get them (schlabber@yourwap.com) - drinking poses (together with a glass are on my website - hurry - it won't last for so much longer ...) - arguing will be enough on the CD for fall ..., dressing also - eating is noticed ... duane: swimming is noticed - lifting is some kind of problem 'cause I've made some poses like that for Forge ... and I'm simply unsure if I would do more ... and what is ... ahem coughing (please explain I'm not an english person) soulhuntre: hmm - a Vicky-Fan - OK - I'll make some in this direction ... Darian/mikes: will be included on the CD (have a look at the images and tell me if I'm on the right way ... Hand Poses ... ??: Should I include some on the CD then ... ?? Snowsultan: I've done a lot so far (even new ones) but not for Vicky and Michael - but mostly the hands are the problems - there's a quick (and dirty) solution for that ... let the Millenium Folks grasp a little bit (value between 5 and 10) - this helps a lot ... :o) - if you want to send me some of your poses - just go ahead - and post them after that for free ... chromecafe: Here goes the same as for snowsultan ... I really love the new rope-poses of mine (with a posable-rope from Questor) - freeclimbing: lol - I'm making a whole scene for this (with a free climbing-wall) - the only things missing are the poses from half to the top (about 15 poses I think) Ghostofmacbeth: lol and ... just go ahead - I'm happy for every new idea .. :o)