Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Anton's Changing Fantasy Suit for Victoria -- please help me

InBlack opened this issue on Jun 05, 2001 ยท 51 posts

InBlack posted Wed, 06 June 2001 at 12:17 AM

Fiontar you are missing the point. Noone said that it was a bad product -- I wouldnt have gotten it if it werent appealing. The fact is that it is a poser product with a price on the higher end of the spectrum, and one expects a certain level of quality when you buy something from Daz - especially at that price. I can take something from freestuff that has some bugs in it, spend a few hours tweaking it, and come up with a brilliant render. But I shouldn't have to make any complicated adjustments when I purchase something. There is nothing about these 'adjustments' on Daz's site. Its rediculous, making the feet and toes invisible, scaling them to 75% and then tapering the shins to 1%????? Its a joke, and if Anton would have spent some time getting this product right then we wouldnt have any problems. I'm not even going to get into the spelling mistake in the default installation directory that is probably causing hundreds of less computer-literate people headaches. This was the first Anton product that I have ever bought, and the last. As for Daz, they better smarten up -- this reflects on them even worse than on Anton, who doesnt give a damn anyway. Apparently he just wanted to get the damn thing out as fast as possible and start raking in his money. Daz should have a warning underneath the item stating that "modifications to your victoria character are necessary in order for this product to function".