Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Anton's Changing Fantasy Suit for Victoria -- please help me

InBlack opened this issue on Jun 05, 2001 ยท 51 posts

Marque posted Wed, 06 June 2001 at 7:17 AM

Soulhuntre, it isn't so much the amount of money, I also do this for a living. It's the attitude of the "artist". You do this for a living you say. You come to me with your work that you are proud of, that I am paying for. I don't happen to like something about it. Do you say to me "we can work this out" and give it a try? Or do you insult me and pitch a fit, and tell anyone who will listen what a terrible person I am because I don't like your product. If I ever treated one of my clients the way Anton has treated me I wouldn't have a business. It's not so much the price it's the attitude. If something is wrong, it's wrong. The total hair is an example. There were problems with it. We complained. And he came back with an updated version that is amazing. He listened to his customers and made it right. As a result, I will tell anyone looking for that type of product that he is the one to buy from. I'm so sick of hearing the same old song, oh, you should see what they are charging at Zygote for one female model. Didn't buy that model. And I'm tired of someone putting a product up and then getting their feelings hurt because we don't oooh and ahhhh over it. If it's put up for us to look at and admire .. fine. But if it's put up for me to buy, and there is something wrong with it, and the artist won't acknowledge it or me as a customer, I'm no longer a customer. And I never have asked for perfection, just a product that works without having someone tell me, oh you just aren't advanced enough to use this, or your system just can't handle it or any other number of excuses. We are an odd group of people in this community. We are willing to overlook a lot. But I can't overlook someone being rude to me and anyone else that has a valid concern about something we have paid our hard-earned money for, no matter how it's earned. Marque