Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Anton's Changing Fantasy Suit for Victoria -- please help me

InBlack opened this issue on Jun 05, 2001 ยท 51 posts

Debbie M. posted Wed, 06 June 2001 at 11:04 PM

With all due respect to everyones opinions..... yes, we ALL have them G I'd like to state my opinion.......I LOVE Anton's products. Yeah, I have bought QUITE a few of his products, and I think they are of TOP quality, and I wait with baited breath for any of his new releases. Yes, I have to fiddle with the changing hair to get it just right, and I have to tweak the boots on the changing suit to get them just right as well, but all in all I feel that Anton's items are of superb quality in modeling. He has perfected simplicity in his changing dial products, the man IMHO is a genius!! And he has the best texture makers out there working with him on his items, Symphony & Dmentia, to assure the public that they get the best possible textures for his products. And as for the boots, have you noticed that Vicki's boots that come in the clothing pak don't fit perfectly either? they need to be tweaked to perfection as well?? Maybe not as drastic as Anton's boots, but hey, tweaking is tweaking. If you're gonna complain about Anton's boots, then complain about the Vicki clothing pak boots as well. And I can't WAIT till Friday when the expansion pak for his hair is released at Daz!! Remember, everyone has a right to their own opinions G

Debbie M.