Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Any easy way to make wet skin ?

KFG opened this issue on Dec 20, 2007 ยท 14 posts

lkendall posted Thu, 20 December 2007 at 5:39 PM

12/20/07

ST:

I'm glad to read that you are recovering. Get plenty of rest. Pneumonia is a serious illness. Lung tissue is actually damaged, and swells during the healing process obstructing aeration of the lungs. It takes energy to heal the lung tissue, and excessive activity hinders the process. Energy used for activities cannot be used for healing. Good nutrition with plenty of protein is also advisable.

I would think that an advantage of using a body suit would be that with WW2 one could convert the wet skin suit to a number of models, and even fit the body suit to a highly morphed figure. The texture images would only need to be created once.

In my previous question I was thinking of 2nd Skin by Deminsion3D, which I have never actually bought or used. The conforming skin this produces could be textured with water drops? As with a body suit, one could also apply different shader values to the textures in this 2nd Skin than those used for the original figure.

http://market.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=36265

Bagginsbill has shown in some thread (which I do not now recall) how to use nodes to combine a texture (with a white background) with other textures. The white background is not seen, but anything not white shows up. One could make a water drop texture in a graphics application using any of a number of paintbrush packages.

LMK

Probably edited for spelling, grammer, punctuation, or typos.