Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Anton's Changing Fantasy Suit for Victoria -- please help me

InBlack opened this issue on Jun 05, 2001 ยท 51 posts

rtamesis posted Thu, 07 June 2001 at 12:15 PM

I started the thread that got Marque in trouble with Anton for her comments back in April. At the time, I said that his DaZ ponytail didn't fit Vicki's head despite following the Read Me instructions and that it took quite a bit of fiddling around on my own before I got it to fit properly. I got the ponytail because I needed it for a project, and over all I'm happy with it and didn't mind paying the price despite it not working out of the box. I've previously bought other models of his without any problems, but I posted the thread just to let people here know what my experience was with the model. What surprised me, however, was Anton's severe reaction to the criticism, especially to Marque's comments about her wanting things to work right before buying a product which I thought was reasonable. Anton may be a great artist and modeller, but his temperamental nature and the way he treated Marque makes me reluctant to buy anymore products from him no matter how good they are. Dmentia may defend him to the very end, but I say that if you want to run a business or provide a service, you have to treat your customers properly and listen to their criticisms without blowing your top and becoming sarcastic.