Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Anything after P4

ming opened this issue on Dec 23, 2007 ยท 90 posts

MikeJ posted Sat, 29 December 2007 at 4:10 PM

Damn, Sean, I see it's still all too easy to get you worked up. You really ought to work on that. Not good for the sanity and all. Oops, sorry, wrong word when applied to you.

And, for the record, I don't need you - especially you - to tell me how to act, what, where and when to post. You want to be a Poser Fanboy, gleefully ignoring all its deficiencies, be my guest. I am by far not the only one to point out these deficiencies, and as a paying cutomer I have earned the right to say whatever the hell I want to about it. As a member of this forum, who has never received even one "warning", btw, I also have the right to post whatever I want, within limits, of course. Stating my opinion regarding Poser is well within those limits, and I'm not particularly concerned about what you or anyone else thinks about that. Again, you can easily see there are many who agree that Poser's not what it could or should be.
But you're not intersted in that. You're a Fanboy. You just couldn't resist the opportunity to take a few jabs at me. A few rather lame jabs, I might add. You've done better in the past.

And for the sake of clearing that up, I probably haven't posted more than twenty Poser-related posts this whole year, and only here, plus a couple in the Coop. A few of those are not any kind of griping or derogatory. Not sure where you get this idea of me running around slamming Poser, but then again, your grip on reality has always seemed tenuous at best.

Quote -
Why not move on to the "Big Boy" software and hang out with the Big Boys from CGTalk instead of coming here and PoserPros and constantly berating each new version?

I do hang out with The Big Boys, not so much at CG Talk, where I tend to just read and learn, but other places. I'm just as quick to slam LightWave, (which I've been using for a good while now, too) for its deficiencies, as are most of the other people around. The difference is, the makers of LightWave actually listen to those complaints and address those issues.

Well, whatever.