Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Anything after P4

ming opened this issue on Dec 23, 2007 ยท 90 posts

SeanMartin posted Sat, 29 December 2007 at 7:04 PM

Damn, Sean, I see it's still all too easy to get you worked up. You really ought to work on that. Not good for the sanity and all. Oops, sorry, wrong word when applied to you.

Hit a nerve, did I?

You make it so easy sometimes.

And, for the record, I don't need you - especially you - to tell me how to act, what, where and when to post.

Sure you do, boy-o. Without people like me to talk to you, you're nothing. Just a hack who's constantly telling us how terrible all "this" (whatever "this" might be these days) is when it's pretty obvious that you've given up and decided it's easier to bitch and moan than actually DO something about it.

Oh right, that would require more effort than running off to the boards at PP or RFI (assuming that's still around) to whine about yet something new. You dont get it, do you, Mike? The rest of us have moved on from you. You seem to think that folks who arent part of your little inner Cirque de Mike arent worth your attention, that we're just "Poser fanboys" because we dont know (ooooooooo) Lightwave, which you're apparently "pretty good at". Big whoop. Impress the folks at CGTalk with that, because as far as I'm concerned, you're just one of tens of thousands who's good at Lightwave. It doesnt make you special. It doesnt give you license to tell anyone how terrible Poser is because it doesnt do this or it doesnt do that.

And for the record, LW aint all that. Try Maya sometime (which, to use your words, "I've gotten pretty good at"), then tell me how accomplished you are.

"Whatever", indeed. Sorry, Mike, you're no longer worth my time; you're just the same you were years ago, and I dont know if that's sad or just pathetic. But you show up to post like this when this thread subject is raised, and you always say the same thing. It's boring, so I'm outa here. Deal with it, sweetheart.

docandraider.com -- the collected cartoons of Doc and Raider