Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Apparent Age, The Science of Facial Beauty, and "Babyfacedness"

wikman opened this issue on Dec 29, 2007 ยท 78 posts

wertu posted Mon, 31 December 2007 at 9:26 AM

The thing that confuses me about US law that no one has explained to me is why in the USA an adult may have sex with a child of sixteen legally, in some place there I think even with a child of 14 years but they may not draw a nude depiction of an imaginary 18 year old "woman" even in a non-sexual conduct? Or is it that eighteen okay but seventeen is bad? So a sexual act may be legal in terms of age but not a non-sexual image from imagination. The law is you may do it... you may not draw it? Do I understand this correctly? In Canada the image can be illegal even if there is no nudity if the figure is "seventeen" but the pose is "erotic" I understand... is that true? I do not wish to do such images but I think the low age of concent is utterly shocking... for a person 40 to go with a person twenty-five I think is perverted so I do not understand this approach of limiting artistic vision but not actual conduct!!! How could consent between a grown person and a child of sixteen be possible?