Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Any Gamers Use Poser...?

DarkEdge opened this issue on Dec 31, 2007 · 45 posts

Peelo posted Thu, 03 January 2008 at 9:28 PM

I forgot Never Winter Nights! That was a lot of fun.
        Mass effect...Hmmm..Played it for 9 hours untill I realised that it wasn't an rpg at. Just a boring  game that has huuuge ammounts of badly written dialogue, and clunky controlls. The game doesn't know what it wants to be; Halo3 or Kotor3. It sucks as an fps game and it's not really an rpg either. Prior to playing the game I heard rumours that there was going to be a lame sex scene with the main character and one of the supporting cast. So I named my character "Gaylord Sheppard" accordingly, in anticipation of this great event.
     I was a total jerk in the game (much like in real life) and everyone  liked me regardless. That never happens in real life! (I open my mouth and the next thing I know I'm running for my life.Luckily games are different) The female characters even wanted to have sex with the Gaylord!.Wtf? And I treated them just as badly as I treated everyone else. Well  at least my character treated everone badly, regardless of gender or race. But it made no difference. People still thought of him as if he was some kind of hero.   I hate that game. And I soo wanted to like it. But after nine hours of dreadfull dialogue and watching  dumb AI run around like a scared little schoolgirl, I called it quits. 70 euros wasted. Damn!

-Morbo will now introduce the candidates - Puny Human Number One, Puny Human Number Two, and Morbo's good friend Richard Nixon.
-Life can be hilariously cruel