Forum: Vue

Subject: Vue 6 - Satisfaction - Informal Poll

dstephany opened this issue on Jan 04, 2008 · 43 posts

dstephany posted Sun, 06 January 2008 at 5:18 PM

hey fixer!!

I must say you have really made me curious about this whole issue of a more powerful system being the key to getting better performance out of Vue! I have to admit the idea of sticking with Vue and making it work better for me is more appealing the switching to a different application.

I'm wondering how big of a different I could expect to see if I simply upgrade my RAM memory with the system I'm currently using since completely replacing it isn't really an option for me right now. 

In particuliar I would like to be able to import more poser figures into Vue without worrying about it choking on me. 

Also can you please tell me where that image is you referred to "Rise of the Robots" ? Cause I tried looking for that in your gallery and I couldn't find it. I'd really be courious to see what you were able to do since most of the imagery I've seen so far using Vue 6 has been so sparce of much Poser content. Thanks again for your comments and everyone else's feedback as well. This thread has been really informative for me and perhaps some of you to!!