Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: It had to Happen: ShareCG Revenue Sharing Cancelled.

Touchwood opened this issue on Jan 04, 2008 · 64 posts

jartz posted Mon, 07 January 2008 at 1:28 AM

I started uploading my first v3 sci-fi outfit from sCG in mid-December last year.  I have had one PM'd me here stating that the stuff I made and uploaded from another web hosting site (I think it was RapidShare) was a dead 404 link, so I went and uploaded to ShareCG.

I don't take into the profit and revenue bit (if it's needed fine, if not, fine as well), I just like to contribute and share my creations to the 3d/art communtiy as a whole.

I hope that they don't close the site.  I truly feel that it's another avenue for those that want to host their works or freebies and can do so without the frills, and as for the others hogging up the spotlight (spammers) all to make a gain, it just make it worse for those that play by the rules -- plain and simple.

My .02 cents worth -- and that's speaks a lot I guess.

JB

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Asus N50-600 - Intel Core i5-8400 CPU @ 2.80GHz · Windows 10 Home/11 upgrade 64-bit · 16GB DDR4 RAM · 1TB SSD and 1TB HDD; Graphics: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1060 - 6GB GDDR5 VRAM; Software: Poser Pro 11x