Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Does anyone know where Pappy took his store to?

dlk30341 opened this issue on Apr 06, 2007 · 40 posts

Acadia posted Sun, 20 January 2008 at 12:27 PM

Quote - wait, pappy no longer has a store here?!  that's extremely disappointing.  it's also disappointing to find that the "clearance" section isnt' voluntary.  i assumed it was what people did when they wanted to permanently discount their own older items.  .

The clearance section now is indeed voluntary. 

While there was no formal announcement made in the Newsletter, Vendors now have the choice to opt out of clearance, which means if a vendor opts out and an item doesn't sell within 90 days "poof" it is gone, with no warning to customers.

I had first heard a rumour about this and it was verified by staff as well as some Vendors.

I have been saying that the vendors need to have an option as to whether or not to allow their items to go into clearance. I never dreamed that the change would be this!  What I was wanting was for them to get rid of the clearance section period, or allow the vendor the option to have their product go through clearance or not at all. If they opt out the items remain in their store until they remove them themselves.

Otehr stores don't drive out products after 90 days! I don't understand why this one does. It's probably why vendors are leaving here and going elsewhere.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi