Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Help please!!

mandy2uk opened this issue on Jan 23, 2008 · 34 posts

Acadia posted Wed, 23 January 2008 at 9:21 AM

Quote - Now your abusing the forum. Everyone here is only too glad to help. But, as I said, if your going to use Poser with any success your going to have to read the instructions

Please don't say that :( Not evenyone learns the same.  I read the manual from front to back and it didn't cover premade products like you buy or how to get them from the library on to the figure.

I spent 6 months frustrated to the point of tears until VooDoo over at Daz got me into ICQ and walked me through the process.

I don't consider myself a stupid person. I have an IQ that is considerably above average, but there are some things that I just can't get my brain to wrap around, and computer stuff and poser are some of those.

That's why I put together the essay of information to help those who have a hard time learning Poser. I don't want anyone to feel the way I felt when I first started to use poser.  It's not an easy program to learn to use. It has a very steep learning curve, especially once you try to get beyond "dress up dolly" type scenes.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi