Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: SYLTERMERMAID- Where ?

2be opened this issue on Jan 20, 2008 · 99 posts

Sivana posted Sun, 27 January 2008 at 9:55 PM

Lyrra wrotes:
*Also if you dont render print quality poster sized images with full raytracing and IBL lights ... you may never realise that some skins have less to them than others.  For full body screen resolution distance shots ..heck you could use a straight shader and probably do just fine.  But the second you try to get closer at 300 DPI renders... you suddenly see all the flaws.  

*So show me the texture which is perfect...!
Belive me, I own expensive ones and also some from new-commer and special offers. I was just shocked from the awful quality of a few expensive ones done by popular merchants, and I also was just more than happy with some cheap characters from unknowen new vendors.
Most it´s a question of my own knowledge how to handel this "cheap" character in Poser.
Otherwise, I have an expensive character which was perfect in Poser6 but came out in 4 different colors in Poser7....Head, arms, legs and body - all have a color of their own.
It seems you don´t have this character ;-)

I don´t think that the textures are really your probleme. I think you don´t like Syltermermaid as person, and that was not the point of the thread.
Richard has spoken wise words here!!