Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: SYLTERMERMAID- Where ?

2be opened this issue on Jan 20, 2008 · 99 posts

Richabri posted Sun, 27 January 2008 at 10:32 PM

*'It's also been said in this very thread that there is such a glut of product on the market that people don't want to sort through them to look for themselves. Who is creating the glut, the people who produce a set a month, or the ones who produce a set a day?'

That's fair enough and I would even agree about there being a glut of V4 character sets in the MP but whenever I look through the pages of the What's Hot section it's mostly filled with just those sets. People can't seem to get enough of them. My thought though is that certain people buy certain characters from the vendors they favor and that's what makes the Poser world go round and why there are so many character sets of diferent descriptions in the MP. In other words, I think it has less to do with the technical quality of the sets then it has to do with the overall appeal of the characters themselves.

Personally I think you're all bonkers - me too! Who else outside the cloistered lunacy of Poser would ever need so many characters in the first place :) lol :)