Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Curious behavior in the galleries.

Richabri opened this issue on Feb 04, 2008 · 66 posts

Richabri posted Mon, 04 February 2008 at 2:04 PM

*'Send a site mail to a moderator and they will look into it.'

I would Acadia but it's not like the rating left behind was a 1 which would clearly be inconsistent with a glowing comment. I think that these individuals leave themselves enough wriggle room that they would manage to skate just inside the TOS.

*'While some instances are accidents, there are some who do it consistently to bring down a person's rating and that is considered "trolling" and "non constructive".'

That's really why I'm suggesting that the ratings not be anonymous. I'm just not going to enable ratings on my own images because the ratings mean little to me - it's only laziness on my part that I forget to uncheck the box. My concern though is for the other people who haven't been posting their images here as long as I have and who may feel differently about the ratings their images get.

The ones who do it connsistently do it now under a cloak of darkness and that's what is wrong with the system as it stands. If these same people wanted to continue doing this - at least they would be exposed for who and what they are.