Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Curious behavior in the galleries.

Richabri opened this issue on Feb 04, 2008 · 66 posts

cliff-dweller posted Tue, 05 February 2008 at 1:26 AM

well, I know what you mean, though...it takes some of the fun away when something like that happens.

I remember there was a guy/troll at another site a couple fo years ago who was just going through and giving a lousy rating to alot of people's images...think he had a "thing" against nudity...but at least it wasn't invisible as the username appeared with the rating...that made it easier to ban the guy, too! :lol: 

still trying to believe the best in people...I thought of another possibility...the darn "scroll wheel" on the mouse sometimes messes with drop-down boxes. So I tested it in I.E. After I gave a 5 rating to an image, I scrolled back up to what I had written in the comment box using the mouse wheel and, lo and behold, the rating box was still active and the rating of 5 changed to a lower rating. So maybe, it's just an innocent mistake by some people accidentally changing the rating they wanted to give when they used their scroll wheels. I'd like to think so, at least...

btw, this didn't happen when I tested it using Firefox (my usual browser)...another good reason to stay away from I.E. :biggrin:

in any case, don't let it bug ya, hun 😄

Check out my full gallery at Cliff-Dweller Artworks