Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Curious behavior in the galleries.

Richabri opened this issue on Feb 04, 2008 · 66 posts

dogor posted Fri, 08 February 2008 at 12:11 AM

Quote- "Anyone can sitemail me regarding Renderosity issues.  That's part of the deal when you're a staff member.  Every question/complaint/problem gets looked into and answered to the best of our abilities."

Sam, you can bet I'm not going to email you right away. For one confirming ill will toward someone could make you almost a "paper tiger" in this circumstance given the fact that it would be easy to say that said person didn't understand what it was all about in the first place. Why run off potential new comers or upset longtime customers over something that's almost impossible to prove in the first place? It sounds like to me most of these artists want everything candy coated and sweet as sugar all the time. They want brownie points for there work and high self esteem builders. Not real feedback. From what I've observed.

Yet, you hear people asking for the truth. This is why you can't get it all the time people. You could be branded a TROLL and reported and maybe even hassled. Get somebody( a real asshole) kicked off and see what happens folks. My best guess is to just ignore it unless it just gets way out of hand(my opinion anyways). Take for what it's worth.