Forum: Community Center

Subject: Looking for a Beta Tester....

IgnisSerpentus opened this issue on Feb 06, 2008 · 35 posts

ARTCollaborations posted Fri, 08 February 2008 at 2:48 AM

Quote - All this from asking a simple question "why?" from someone who enjoys your art and products?

The only passive aggressiveness I see in here is your last response.  If you're so offended by a question or two, maybe you shouldn't post on a message board where they can be posted!  Sheesh!

Don't worry, you can consider me done with this thread.

No all this isnt from asking a simple why...you didnt ask why it was a requirement,.

Quote, "Well now, if every merchant requires prior testing experience, how does one ever get experience in the first place?  You have no idea that I'm a bad tester just because I've never tested with someone before.  Additionally, how do you know that other merchants "trained" people in the way that you want them trained?"

Um where is the why in there? No where do I see someone asking why she decided that, instead what I see is  a statement arguing how she was wrong for requiring it  O.o If you would have approached it as "May I ask why you have that requirement as I would really have liked to apply and cant...or maybe asked if there was a way to show your skillset even though you didnt have experience....that would be a different story and would have invoked a different responce.

But you didnt approach her that way...you approached her by starting your dialog with her having to defend her policies....not the best way to invoke thought from anyone

Hope you find a testing job if you truely are searching for one....