Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Curious behavior in the galleries.

Richabri opened this issue on Feb 04, 2008 · 66 posts

Sivana posted Fri, 08 February 2008 at 11:03 PM

Richard, from my point of view many persones "paste" Great Work to an image with the hope you will come back to their page to do the same. Their goal is, to reach the *** artcharts and to stay on top as long it´s possible. Of course they don´t want to give you a high ranking becourse they don´t want that you reach the charts...

Maybe I´m too old to understand what´s so holy on the art-charts of Rendo as you don´t get a 5 Dollar vourcher for that. To stay in the charts, or to get 50 + comments often only means that you have a lot of friends that comment daily your works. I always shake my head when I read sentences like "Sorry that I haven´t comment your works yet, but I promise I´ll fetch up all my 600 ebots". These persons must fear the lose of comments or rankings much.

I have just canceld this rating option since years; I love to read comments but I prefere some personal words or real critique with a hint how to do it better. I have my favorite artists, people whos art I like. This could be real masterpieces but also funny or interesting images of beginners. For me they are all 5 Stars becourse I like them ;-)