Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Female to Male characters

redneckdemon opened this issue on Sep 08, 2007 · 31 posts

pdxjims posted Sun, 10 February 2008 at 11:59 AM

Jef,

He's developed quite a following! I've been pretty low key lately for a number of reasons, but I haven't been idle. The Vittorio update is going out to a second beta test today, and so far all the feedback has been pretty good.

I'm hoping making him a morph injection to V4 will help. A lot of people are put off by RTEncoding, and this makes Vittorio more in line with other major morph sets for V4, like the Muscle Morphs and Creature Creator.

I'm working on new custom faces today. I've got an even dozen done, and will problably do 7 more. The base on his new clothing is finished. Now I'm adding the things to make it more interesting. It's simple in design, so that it can be easily modified with morphs and textures for different looks. There's also some very nice 3rd party stuff being done by one of my favorite vendors, that will also have V4 fits.

There have been some other V4 male sets done.. some better, some worse, some uh, ... but Vittorio is the most versitle and complete, and I'm committed to making him even better.

Gods, I wish I could show you some of the new renders... I think the Vittorio fan club will really like what I've done. At least, I sure hope you do!

Jim

Side note: I'll be making a special Vittorio page/group as soon as the update comes out. It'll have new Vittorio news, posting of new freebies, and new product  listings, and eventually a chat room. I may even run a contest or two. I know we're all waiting for M4, but I think Vittorio is a pretty good substitute while we wait.