Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Female to Male characters

redneckdemon opened this issue on Sep 08, 2007 · 31 posts

jefsview posted Sun, 10 February 2008 at 12:34 PM

Thanks for the additional info. While I have nothing against RTEncoding against a new .cr2, the morph system will make it easier to use a program like Wardrobe Wizard 2, since that doesn't recognize the current version of Vittotrio, unless you do some handstands and cartwheels :)

I wasn't certain if you had time for Vittorio 4.2, since you mentioned rthat you were working on an Aiko 4 male. And it's great news that someone else is also going to release some products for him, since that "shows" the community that he is supported; it was sad that Pickers Angel never completed that outfit, and seems to have vanished.

Vittorio is sort of like Apollo (or most men figures) and has a cult/fan club :)  And we all appreciate the hard work of their creators who make many greta things for them. As you stated, Vittorio 4 has the largest free library of clothing available for any figure.

And perhaps that Vittorio 4 will now be a morph of Victoria, Poser World might get on the bandwagon like they did with Vit 3 and make some additional clothing. I'll post there and let Steve know of the new Vittorio.

Thanks for giving me something else to look forward to, JIm, aside from the male texture pack release over at DAZ on Tuesday.

So will this group/chat room be at OKCRandy's forum or Artzone or where?

take care, and thanks again.

-- Jeff