Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: You've probably never heard of me but I make creatures.....

Teyon opened this issue on Jun 11, 2001 ยท 32 posts

Teyon posted Mon, 11 June 2001 at 8:38 PM

Thanks for the great response. I think the price will be pretty fair (maybe $25-$30 per a set of two) but I still have to talk with the gent whose Poserizing them for me, I really trust his judgement. Silvermermaid- I usually start off with a hand drawing (or set of hand drawings) that I scan in to my PC. Then I use the image as a background in Rhino to make my model over. Sometimes the sketch calls for something that just isn't practical, so I have to be able and willing to make changes on the fly. I try not to just start Rhino and model without a sketch because it's easy to end up with a big mess. :> AprilYSH- Most of the characters I've made are littered throughout the different Free Stuff Sections here at Renderosity and are available for you to do with as you like. I have a bunch of StarWars related creatures I made that I plan to poserize when I get P4 and of course those will be free also. As requested, my next few posts will be of some creatures already available or that are WIP's and some toons I will realease once I have PPP and P4.