Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: What is the point of Aiko 4???

thefixer opened this issue on Feb 21, 2008 · 64 posts

redtiger7 posted Mon, 25 February 2008 at 6:23 PM

Look at V3, SP3 and A3. The point behind them was that they were all figures of different proportions. If you wanted a tall amazon, go with Vicki. A slim fashion model: Steph. A teenage-esque schoolgirl: :Aiko. But now you don't have that. You just have 1 model that has to be morphed and modded to what you want. And that kinda defeats the purpose of having seperate models.

Same with the clothes. It's nice that they're trying to create a more universal wardrobe, but if I have to mess around with magnets (that have to be purchased seperatly!) and dial  a zillion dials, then it creates a whole lot more work for me, which can be especially frustrating if I'm just starting out and not a pro like most of you are. Any clothing item can be madce to fit any other figure if you do enough work with it. The whole point of getting clothing for the model you want to use is so you don't have to do all that work.

If Aiko's just a morph, then Daz should be charging a morph price for her, not a full model's price.

I agree, I don't see the need for her at all. if she's just going to be a morph.