Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: What is the point of Aiko 4???

thefixer opened this issue on Feb 21, 2008 · 64 posts

MachineClaw posted Tue, 26 February 2008 at 4:26 PM

Yeah and I can get a Wii or a xbox360 FREE too! just have to sign up to some sites etc.

It's not free.  everybody knows it's not free.

If you don't own V4.2 and get the "Free" A4 base then ya have to go get V4.2 somehow.

My point was that A3 is a standalone figure with no additional requirements.  A4 is not the same.

Daz3D has been doing these marketing gimicks for so long now that people seem to be fooled.

You can currently get V4.2 BASE by joining another site owned by Daz called the Artzone.

Gimick!

I bought V4.0 pro pack when it 1st arrived, no freebies no nothing, lots of cash.  I used the return policy and returned the use of the v4.0 model cause it was garbage to me.

I use A3 the standalone figure. now with A4 that is not possible any longer WITHOUT getting another product in my runtime as A4 is a morph package FOR V4.2.

Look daz hated that A3 took over their figure sales simple, and they wanted V4 to be the bread winner for them, so they made A4 a morph and required V4.2.  Daz3d wants to be taken "Seriously" in the industry and a toon caracter doesn't do that for them.

oh well, it's no skin off my back, saves me money and from what a lot of other posts I've read have said others aren't buyin into A4 either.