Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Looking for a Texture Editor, what's a Poser/Bryce User's first choice?

Rhiana opened this issue on Feb 27, 2008 · 8 posts

Rhiana posted Wed, 27 February 2008 at 4:51 AM

Thank you :) I will check there

Oh, and I am not really interested in repacking it as a texture/MAT pack to give it away. It's more for my personal use, to have more different textures to pick from. I do not like using my current three texture packs for M3 (M3, Adrian, Kyler)  over and over again... so the  need is big to create variations... faces with more beard shadow, faces with scars, scarred bodies... and all that.
A lot photoshopping :D and adding different texture elements or completely different textures.

Note:
Most freebies I downloaded, I could use for commercials, as long as I do not sell the freebie itself or claim this freebie as my own. Which I wouldn't do, anyway. But honestly, the freebie-creators I downloaded from usually give you a better idea what to do and what not to do with their creations.

I would expect from commercials the same... but the Daz products I got so far, do not really give me that much detailed right-information. Or I am simply blind. When I check the readme, it shows me a html page, with "thank you for purchasing XXXX" and a lot bla bla.
But never really saw a detailed explanation if they dislike seeing it altered or not.

But perhaps that link you gave me will help :)