Forum: Bryce

Subject: OT..probably quite old, but thought provoking

chohole opened this issue on Mar 03, 2008 · 7 posts

bikermouse posted Tue, 04 March 2008 at 1:12 AM

. . . Almost as thought provoking as the ad I watched today on how to make 20k a month using this guy's plan. The guy wanted us to trust him so he showed us his bank statements to show us how rich he was. He said he was going to show us his home so we would trust him. o.k. I bit sort of (I gave him Bryster's e-mail address instead of my own - just kidding B-man!!!). So he went on and on about how simple his method was and how risk free. I started to get suspicious when he said his girlfriend (who we never see) was sick and we couldn't go inside. Yeah right !! instead he takes us into his garage and starts the engines of his two rather extravagant cars -a Viper and a Mustang. I think he must have left them running too long with the garage door closed because the next thing I know he wants us to dig into "Mr Visa" and "Mr. Master Charge"  to give him $3000.00  to let him build a website what he previously stated he'd do for free and charge us $50.00  for software that  he had also previously stated was free.  Yes,  after the garage incident his whole demeanor  changed. Dr Hyde  and Mr Hyde-er  he was. Now instead of telling  us hey I'll take care of everything it was gi'me gi'me gi'me ... well it was at this point that I tapped my heals three times and stated"There's no place like Rome ... There's No place like Nome , there's no pace bike poem " . . . well live and learn; that's an hour and a half I'll never get back !!!