Forum: DAZ|Studio

Subject: No product support for DAZ|Studio

RundwulfWolfShield opened this issue on Feb 10, 2008 · 63 posts

3Dillusions posted Fri, 07 March 2008 at 3:56 AM

Yes its amazing they say Poser only but the figures they design for are all sold at Daz sheer madness if you ask me.  I dont listen to the poser only I buy most stuff which will  work except for nodes and some P7 Lights.

As for no Daz Support how hard is it to pick a couple of daz testers for the product, not hard at all I have vendors that give me stuff to test for them all the time.

If they say they are for poser only, why dont they use the Figures that Poser makes, is it because they are lame lol. You only have to look at Miki and see what a mess they made of her to figure out they cannot make figures if their lives depended on it.

And the one that is Priceless is Shaders will not work in Daz Studio, UMMM Hello WRONG they do.

Change any V4, A4,  in the  Surface Tab, down the bottom to  Lighting, then apply  Matte instead of plastic it  works, and it took my Friend Wendy who is a poser user not to mention one of the best character creators out there to figure it out, she doenst sit on the fence and sprout the old tired it will not work in daz she finds out what the solutions is and fixes it.

Now thats a poser vendor.

Angela