Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: How to save a morph

Lakeesha opened this issue on Mar 08, 2008 ยท 12 posts

Lakeesha posted Sat, 08 March 2008 at 4:30 PM

First a thank to everyone who replied. But... (sorry G) ... i took a look and i wonder why it is only one slider. I'd like to see what dialers of the figure has been changed and adjust them in case i want to change the figure a bit to something unique. Like changing only the Breast size a bit instead the complete character morph. I managed it to do that for the head by removing everything out of the Pose-file that was 'not' head and the x/y/z coordinates as well as the rotation data. But for the body i am still failing. As far i have it is does not change the pose back to default, the head is excluded, BUT not all parts do change as wanted. It is hard to do that all by hand (removing the parts that should not be changed and stuff) but i'd like that more than a 'one dial' solution. The only prob is that i do not know which parts of the body are really needed to make it work, because obviously i deleted something that should be there now G Is there an automated way to do that multi-dial morph thing for head/body seperately without spending a fortune (which for me is already a single dollar).