Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Is M4 real?

Lyne opened this issue on Mar 09, 2008 · 83 posts

lkendall posted Sun, 09 March 2008 at 2:52 PM

3/9/08

philibus:

I loaded everything into morphia (Basic V4 and A4, muscle morphs and morphs++). I then saved her back to the figure menu. When I put hair on her, and a dress, even without a scene, Poser 7 takes more than 1 GB in task manager to hold her. Is there something I am missing about saving her?

I love her face morphs, but for me, many of the body morphs really will not stand much in the way of a pose. They began to distort sometimes badly, long before I push a joint beyond normal range of motion.

Admittedly, my computer is quirky. It is an older refurbished Gateway, with pretensions of running a dual core processor, but the /3GB switch will not work on it. And no other memory trick works either. Most applications are very stable but if I push Poser a little on the memory I get crashes. There is much less problem with V/SP/M/D/A/H 3 figures, and I load those with every morph I can find.

I think that I will have to start leaving a lot of V/A4's morphs out so that I can use her, and clothed, it doesn't make much difference anyway, I guess.

LMK

Probably edited for spelling, grammer, punctuation, or typos.