Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: We are talking about computer characters right?!

beatone opened this issue on Jun 12, 2001 ยท 15 posts

beatone posted Wed, 13 June 2001 at 3:57 PM

Thank you all for letting me know what you thought of the email. In the meanwhile Emily has replyed to my email again and here's what she has to say... --------------- I wanted to give you a valid answer to your question.. I've inquired some of the production team that were around at the release of Michael and Victoria, and here is a two-part answer to your question.. A) It's deceptive to think of Michael's Clothing Pak 1 as only a few items, as we added quite a bit of morphing-versatility into these items (particularly the shirt). We figure this is more valuable to the user (as well as more costly to develop) than just "regular" clothing items. B) Victoria and her accessories usually sell more than Michael and his accessories. As a result, we can often drop the price lower on Victoria related items than we can on Michael's stuff. (Supply and demand, you know?) So, here it is.. It's a supply and demand issue.... Guess what holds true in the virtual world also holds true in the real world.. --------------------- I think she's been here to pick up a few pointer on how to reply to my email...nah maybe not, but this is anyway the answer i was hoping to get in the first place.