Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: We are talking about computer characters right?!

beatone opened this issue on Jun 12, 2001 ยท 15 posts

adminags posted Thu, 14 June 2001 at 5:24 AM

I see jvals and casamericas points, but my view is different again. Emilys first mail seemed helpful in that she did try and be as open as she could. Daz does show you what you are getting, and it stands to reason that if they are gonna sell 1000 michael sets and 5000 vicki sets then it is worth them spending more time on the vicki ones. also if they ever do a antarctic explorer mike, then it will be one suit and cost $35 again because only 10 people will buy it. These guys have to eat. Also, whilst it would be ince in customerserviceville to be able to answer everything, in a technical frame it is unreasonable - I would love to ask microsoft a lot of questions, half of which would sound critical, but they wouldnt answer so i dont bother. Go to one of your retail outlets and ask if and why the bread dough is or isnt microwaved in the bakery, or why they use this modulator in this TV instead of this one or how its radiation interacts with your cellphones'. they wont know, the people making stuff are too busy to answer questions like that. But if someone disagrees, then what I personally would love to ask Daz - maybe I will - is why V2s breasts look glued on - there is a very distinct angluar bit at the edge, which makes cleavage look odd to me. Maybe I'll ask Emily because again I thought she sounded very helpful. Marketing, I did think it odd how I bought V2 for $50 then found I couldnt afford the $100+ that a small wardrobe of clothes would cost. So she has PhilCs bikini on and std P4 stuff. But again if Daz cant sell enough they have to charge more. Wish we could all buy all of it and then they could do it all for $50 for everything Daz on a CD and sell 100,000 of them...