Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: OT: I hurt my shoulder, life over?

tebop opened this issue on Mar 18, 2008 · 26 posts

tebop posted Tue, 18 March 2008 at 8:27 PM

thanks.  All . and Acadia. well my type of pain is ..one that is not affected by movement. I mean it's there all the time whethere i move move my shoulder or not . 

Good news though is that. On sunday it was really painful and constant.. Monday was pretty painful and constant but less constant. then Tuesday it's been minimal pain and not constant. like right now i feel almost no pain..although some hours i ago it was more painful and  i had a weird feeling in side. 

Thankns for your advice. 

And about the freeclinincs again. yes there is one...but last time i had to show that i didn't earn that much money and that i didn't have that much money in the bank account. Then i had to lie that my car wasn't mine and i said that it was my fathers. because if you have things of value then they dont consider you poor enough. The car is not officially mine, i just use it so i said it wasn't mine. he he he. then i had to take money out of the bank so they wouldnt check

Sure i may have money for one appointment but when they start doing tests that cost 500 dolalrs +,, thats impossible. Last time i went to the so called freeclinic for knee problems.. i didn't complete the proof of being poor thing.. so i had to pay and just for 3 xrays , they charaged me like 500 dollars. it took months to pay it. and i even lost my job that time.. so it was hard. i'm just a temp office worker.