Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Apollo 2008!!!!!!!!!!

paganeagle2001 opened this issue on Mar 11, 2008 · 60 posts

byAnton posted Fri, 21 March 2008 at 4:45 PM

Quote - Well, I finally got around to installing Apollo, the first time I've used a male figure!
I tell you Anton, that is one cool figure you've created there, actually better than what I was expecting & I've only used him briefly.
The morphs are brilliant, so many options, not just for shape but expressions which I think are way better than the Daz figures. Also, he bends really well.
Top, top work Anton, I'm amazed you have provided him for free, this is a figure well worth spending money on.
I loaded him into Vue 6 Infinite with the clothes you see here & all came in at 118K polygons. That is really good for working with.

Thanks alot Anton, looking forward to see what the new version offers now!

Hey thanks for the compliments. A lot of original work went into Apollo to make him more than just another figure option. 

One of the things I am most proud of is that Apollo doesn't use any JCM to improve his bending; he uses just really well thought out joint parameters. Too many people blame Poser for bad posing figures when it is really just creator error.

Glad you got arounf to installing him and trying him out. Awesome image!

-Anton, creator of Apollo Maximus
"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

Over 100,000 Downloads....