Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Daz's Subdivision with Poser?

ThrommArcadia opened this issue on Mar 19, 2008 · 99 posts

Diogenes posted Sun, 23 March 2008 at 4:57 AM

Quote - Ergh, try the dragon in P7 with the smooth turned off of rthe wings and I still got the blotches that showed in Tashar59's post.

On the other hand, I did a little test image where I turned the Dragon into a bipedal style no wings -like the Millenium Dragonfolk) and rendered it with an M3RR in armour and clothes.  I rendered it with IBL AO and I think it is the fastest render I've ever done!

I'm going to tweak it a bit more (I never like default texture set-ups...), but I can see a few uses for this beasty.

I'm thinking that a displacement map might help round it out a bit too.  I'll have to play a little more.

Anton's post sounds intriguing, I'm goin to wonder over there and check that out.

Cheers!

Or you could export the model and into Zbrush and devide it as many times as you wish, send it to UVmapper and export a new texture map and You have a high poly dragon that you can import into poser pop the rig in and off you go. Of course you may have to do new morphs for it and play with the textures a bit, but hey its only a couple bucks and any model created by someone for a couple bucks is a steal.  Besides its fun sometimes to just experiment with a model and see what you come up with.

A HOMELAND FOR POSER FINALLY