Forum: 3D Modeling

Subject: Collaborating? Victorian era villages etc...

Conniekat8 opened this issue on Apr 27, 2007 · 1329 posts

Boofy posted Sun, 23 March 2008 at 11:51 PM

Hi guys, i am still in the land of the living.....sorry for no contact or work on my stable but i have been swamped lately, i mentioned before the lab coat i started doing with another girl here. I was going to alter freebie and she was going to do the mapping and morphs.........well i havent been able to contact her since before christmas :cursing: and the cancer charity has asked the guy for a demo of it so i have been trying to finish it for him as it may lead to another really big funded project for them (with me included apparently).Amoungst all this i am helping Alan with his resumes to find a new job........sigh....

I am including a pic of what i have done, it is actually just above knee height now.

If anyone can tell me how to get a better matt colour as the original shirt i used was shear and shiney and how to get it moving (do i have to bone it or what) for an animated demo.I would be most appreciative (it would get me back on board here lots quicker :rolleyes:), i have even braved the poser cloth room and womped up an animation thing, dunno how to apply it though 

I have also tried out second life as it made it easier to talk to the guy nearly live.....there is a lot on there that you guys could be interested in with modelling (similar to wings and sketchup with no beta testing) I think, but i am only just new there so i am reserving judgements. Although it may be a place that we could meet and chat using moving and talking avatars which is fun, if anyone wants to find a common time to each other, and it is free as well.

I cant come online at work so my access is severly restricted for the forum but i am following your progress as i get home from work and that so please, please dont think i am abandoning you at all. I am thinking of this project all the time and dont want to let you lot down.

Have a great easter folks, dont eat tooooo many easter eggs!

Boofy