Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: How many of you are writers?

Deimos opened this issue on Jun 14, 2001 ยท 45 posts

Deimos posted Thu, 14 June 2001 at 11:37 PM

Wow lots of great talent from the sounds of it. You know what might be neat, but a little risky because of copy rights is if there was a Story section in the Gallery for short stories and such to use but simply to read get a sample of the persons writing style and ability. JKELLER it sounds like you really know what your doing. I hope you get that webpage up. Congrats, MELANIE I have thought of trying that. I began gaming in JR High, I still get together with the guys once in a while. I don't find it interesting any more I just do it so as not to loose the friendships. But I use to have great outcomes I rembebre I used to have an average of about 2 dozen people wanting to play in my games in highschool now theres only about half adozen. But I my notes for the game were never developed with the intent of others using it so it would be a lot of work. Congrats REALITYSPOISON you must have been excited and proud of your work being published :) I am glad you decided to join in on the conversation GOLDVICE it was good to hear from you it's cool you get to work in field you like. Wow DWILMES tech writing and fiction impressive. Thanks for ever one else commenting I think it's cool there are so many writers, for those aren't published I think it's cool but I hope you at least share your writing with your friends and family :) Deimos. P.S. Sorry for the poor spelling. (normally I would apologise even though I now I am poor at but since your writers I figured I would this one time) It would be realy neet to see some of your Ideas develop :)