Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: How many of you are writers?

Deimos opened this issue on Jun 14, 2001 ยท 45 posts

Deimos posted Fri, 15 June 2001 at 9:27 AM

LARRY F impressive, you have a done a lot of work it's cool. It's to bad you had that minority problem or politcly incorrect problem what ever :( ANTHONY APPLEYARD I bookmarked your page as a favorite I am going to give it a read a little later thanks! KRAKADARR It sounds like you have a good base for writing Sci-Fi using either your experiences or those close to you family and friends and you knowledge of Science you should be able to create some good Sci-Fi's stories. You should give it a try. Maybe even have another more experienced writer you respect colaberate on it, It may be fun cool and who knows maybe evern profitable. DR. ZIK Of course your writing counts, what matters is that your out there doing it wether for money or for the art of it. Long as you keep enjoyable. Though with a background in Journalism I would think you could come with some really great Fiction, ad in a twist of Public Relations, and have one of the main characterestics either the Government or maybe a Corporoation. (I think the Corporation would be cooler now a days every thing is about shady Governments) ANIM8OR anim8or, cool I always like to see you in the forums. Your software is amazing. I must say though; I don't use it from beginning to end of my modeling I usually use it for Editing my models it's great and I was using it on my old PII 233 with 64 megs of ram. Comedy writing is cool and with your connections I am sure you keep on writing things will continue to get interesting. THE WOLF WITHIN I can just see you writing a few stories or poetry getting published then teaming up with a few other international writiers and writing the next Necronomicon :) well I can see you as being able to do that, don't know that it would suite you or your itnerests. Deimos.