Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: Ok it might be me...

Silke opened this issue on Apr 03, 2008 ยท 21 posts

SeanMartin posted Sun, 06 April 2008 at 7:37 AM

Quote - Has RDNA pulled a lot of the male stuff they used to have?
I went over because I could have sworn there was a sort of 18th Century thingy there (Refined Tastes? Not sure if that's what it was called.) and some Western Stuff....
Now?
Hardly anything there anymore.
I don't find the armor I bought there in their list anymore either. (the V3 version and the Freak version have disappeared too)

What the hell?
Seriously, are they ditching older stuff and going totally Koshini / Jessi / James etc figures now?

Well, I dunno about Jessi and James, but LadyLittleFox, who created the K line, is probably one of their biggest merchants right now, so they would want to make sure she stays. DAZ's loss, their gain, as it were. But even then: the focus for her these days is divided between Aiko, Vickie, and the Plushies. I almost wish she'd do some more Gumdrop work.

But face it: none of the stores have things for the guys these days. Not here, not RDNA, not DAZ. Thank God for Wardrobe Wizard, or my work with Ichiro would be really hooped. :)

I've been saying for years now that I needed to start learning how to model so I could build my own clothes, and I've just about got it figured out. I'm currently trying to master JPs, which is a whole skillset all its very own. But bottom line: I'm gonna try and do what I can to fill the void. It may not be much, but hopefully it'll be something.

And FWIW, not as a merchant. I dont need to go down that road. If you find my stuff useful, it's yours. That simple. Just let me figure out the JP stuff, and I'll have some things online.

docandraider.com -- the collected cartoons of Doc and Raider