Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: (OT) My Guardian Angel (please read)

Acadia opened this issue on Apr 07, 2008 · 90 posts

stormchaser posted Mon, 07 April 2008 at 5:34 PM

Acadia - I have two comments to make.
Firstly, I am so pleased this guy is paying your vet bill so that you hopefully have some more precious years with your beloved cat. Throughout my life I've had nine cats so I know how loveable & attached to them we get. I've also had dogs throughout my life of whom I truly see as part of the family. Which brings me to the point I know you'll hate me for.
I just cannot believe you would have gone ahead & had your cat put down for something like that. Would you have done the same with a child? I understand she would have been suffering, but surely euthanasia is a last resort. I am sure somehow, something could have been done to obtain money if this very generous guy hadn't come forward. I would never have been able to live with myself.
Two months ago I lost the closest thing in my crappy life, my 13 year old collie, Max. I would have sold my soul if it meant something could have been done to save him. I just can't accept animals being put down for money reasons, there's always a way.

I'm really sorry for this comment Acadia, but I just got incredibly angry about it.
I know I'll regret this later.
Sorry.