Forum: Poser - OFFICIAL

Subject: OT: Completely fake? Dunno -- but this *IS* creepy

XENOPHONZ opened this issue on Apr 04, 2008 · 78 posts

NukedBug posted Wed, 09 April 2008 at 4:21 AM

If you are all siting comfortably, I will start....

In the North of Argentina, there is a place called El Chaco, near the border with Paraguay. This region suffers from extreme weather conditons, and can be a harsh environment to live in, the yaciyarete is a story from that region.

The yaciyatere is a small child aged 2 to 6 years, sometimes older. He has been seen with blonde hair, long and short, and bright blue eyes but has no ears, and smells terrible. Sometimes it is said he wears numerous keys around his neck, and uses a cane, that may be the source of his power. When he walks he only leaves a left footprint, you can't see the right. He lives deep in the jungle, lives on eggs, honey and fruit, and (as it is common with these creatures) he is known to guard a large treasure in his lair.

He likes to enchant and steal children who are left alone, mainly in the time of siesta. He plays with them and licks their forehead to take away the mark of the baptism. Once he is bored with them he would leave tied in vines around the forest, where the kids will stay silent, enchanted. The children that are found, every year on the anniversary of their kidnap, will suffer strange epileptic like convulsions. To cure this they must be baptized again. 

There is a bird, with the same name, that whistles at dawn and dusk a sound similar to the name. 

===========================================================
-'I curse the day my curiosity led me to investigate the strange stain inside
the atomic acelerator chamber'-
The Nuked Bug