Forum: Bryce

Subject: OT: Photoshop Work.

Analog-X64 opened this issue on Apr 12, 2008 · 17 posts

Analog-X64 posted Sun, 13 April 2008 at 4:55 PM

Quote - Truth be known, I use plug ins to good effect almost constantly in PS, it's just Kai and his screwed up GUIs that drive me nuts.....it's a freakin plug in, why couldn't he have followed the conventions everyone else on PlanetPhotoShop uses...LOL...just a personal pique with his stuff I guess.. ...

Pheeeeeeeeew!!!! :)  Its a bit hard to tell the direction of post sometimes with just text..

I like using Plug-Ins to help me to get results that otherwise I wouldnt be able to do.  I've been chastised on other websites for using plugins in Photoshop or Paintshop Pro. 

What is funny is, Kai's Gui was interesting at that time, remember Metacreations created both Kai tools and Bryce :)

getting back to the Image.

I'm going to try all the suggestions given here... as well... I'm going to attempt to Render a Sphere in Bryce and use Masking technique to bring the sphere into Photoshop and try some simulated reflections etc..

I'm Scared of the terms Masking and Alpha Channels two Pro Techniques that I just seem to get my head around.