Forum: Bryce

Subject: OT: Photoshop Work.

Analog-X64 opened this issue on Apr 12, 2008 · 17 posts

Quest posted Tue, 15 April 2008 at 2:15 AM

Yep, like that orb in nebula Bryce/PS composition. You did a real good job with the Fraxflame plug-in. I actually went out and bought that plug-in set when it first came out. I also have Genesis…another great plug-in. Don't listen too much to the purists. You have them behind every imaging software package in existence. Granted it's nice to be able to master the program to the point where you didn't need a plug-in to attain a certain effect and it doesn't hurt to experiment doing so but if you listen to the purists you'll spend the rest of eternity experimenting with your imaging editor with little or no time actually using and being productive with it. Plug-ins are like everything else in graphics just another tool in your imaging arsenal.

I was thinking what-if you make the nebula actually being emitted and spewing from the orb…how would that look? Apophysis is another great program. Using Apophysis you can get some interesting results, here's two I thought were interesting which I did using Apophysis some time ago.

Quest